February 8, 2010

in between sleeping and eating

Two projects for school, collectively eating up my time :D
But, actually, all my assignments so far have been pretty fun/interesting.

First up, a model sheet for my Layout Production and Design class:



There's another character sheet to go with it, a panther named oscar, but i am too awesome to have finished those on time (or at all). We'll probably get to see him in the next update.

For my children's book illustration class, we illustrated a nursery rhyme. I choose "Old Mother Hubbard" and took the oppertunity to model her dog after my charlie, who passed away last year.



2 comments:

Riley said...

and this is my favorite stuff from you. ever. i'm so impressed with this...

i'm learning illutrator, wishing i was quicker with it. all good things come to those who work really really hard at it.

Katie H said...

i really should learn illustrator. these were all done in photoshop, hahaha

thanks!